HAVEN Lockdown: The Smarter, Stronger Way to STOP An Active Threat
We are returning control to administrators, faculty, and staff.
HAVEN Lockdown™ gives teachers, administrators, and staff options of individually locking down rooms within seconds. This provides the access control they need while providing peace of mind to students, staff, patients, and first responders.
We are a critical part of an active threat safety plan.
HAVEN Lockdown™ is a revolutionary, affordable smart door lock that activates in seconds to help prevent an intrusion into rooms and through access points, giving total security control to administrators and authorities.
- Bluetooth Smart Lock
- Keyfob, egress button, mobile app
- Manual operation
- One motion unlock compliant
- Fits commercial doors with a standard 2” frame
- Long life internal rechargeable LiPo battery
- Dimensions:15.5×4.1×45 (LxWxH)
- FCC, IC, Bluetooth, and UL tested
- 2018 Life Safety Compliant
- meets requirements of chapters 126.96.36.199.4 Classroom Locking to Prevent Unwanted Entry and 188.8.131.52.10.7 Means of Egress
- NFPA 80 Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives, Chapter 184.108.40.206
- NFPA 252 Standard Methods of Fire Tests of Door Assemblies
- UL Standard Tested by a NRTL
- UL10C Tested and passed by Guardian Fire Testing Laboratories, 9/24/2019, Report #EER-8-13-19-Z
- UL60950-1 Tested and passed by SGS North America, 1/23/2020, Certificate of Compliance SGSNA/20/SUW/00006
- Independent Strength Testing
- Aptus Design Works Impact Test Report, 6/26/2019, Project #E19023
HAVEN Lockdown Features
Accessories & Support
Safe, one-motion option
Early warning system
Firmware, security patches, technical support
Install, curriculum, on-site
School Violence: Active Intrusions
end in 5 minutes or less
end before police arrive to the scene